Hi, I’m Tess! I’m a versatile voiceover actor with a diverse range of voices.
Offbeat, quirky characters are my specialty, but I enjoy performing any role in animation, video games, narration, commercials, and more.
Fill out the form below to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!
The main thing to know about me is that I thrive on being creative. Whether through drama, music, painting, drawing, photography, writing, I am passionate about making stories and concepts come to life through the creative arts. I grew up in Sydney, Australia, and have also lived in the San Francisco Bay Area–in both places, I love cycling, hiking, and being near the water.
- Voice Acting training with David Rosenthal, Elaine Clark, and Sally Clawson
- PhD in Performing Art: University of Western Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Bachelor of Performance, Theory & Practice (Honours), Majoring in Theatremaking: University of Western Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Theatre Theory and Practice) with Distinction: University of Western Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Lethal Tide: Audiobook narration
- Nighttime #3: Lost in the Stars: Theatre
- Miss Representation: short film submitted for Tropfest
- Bodily: Theatre
- Awaiting Gravity: Theatre
- Because I Was Afraid: Theatre
- Relationship Monologues: Theatre
- Waterworks, Sydney Olympic Park Australia Day Celebrations: Site-specific performance
- Blacktown Festival: Site-specific performance